Restaurants, Diners and Desserts in Healdsburg
We wish to both thank and recommend the following restaurants for their active support of the Healdsburg Jazz Festival. Not only are they uniformly great places to grab either a quick meal or a great one — and in many case, both — but they provide meals for our talented musicians while they are in town for the Festival. Please patronize these restaurants while you’re in town, and who knows? You may be seated next to your favorite jazz artists!
You can find many of these on this Google Map. If you have a recommendation or experience you’d like to share, please leave a comment below.
Our supportive and generous restaurants, in Healdsburg and nearby Geyserville, include:
- Adel’s Healdsburg, traditional diner with family brunch, 198 Dry Creek Dr., phone (707) 433-6422.
- Agave Mexican Restaurant, in the Vine Street (Safeway) Plaza, 1063 Vine Street, phone TBA.
- Baci Cafe and Wine Bar, country comfort Italian food, 336 Healdsburg Avenue, (707) 433-8111.
- Bean Affair, popular meeting spot for coffee and crepes; 1270 Healdsburg Avenue, (707) 395-0177
- Cafe Lucia, Portuguese and Andalusian cuisine, 235 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg (707) 431-1113
- Campo Fino, Italian diner with bocce court, 330 Healdsburg Ave., Healdsburg, (707) 395-4640
- Catelli’s Restaurant, family-style Italian 21047 Geyserville Ave, Geyserville, 707-857-3471
- Chalkboard, casual and contemporary, 29 North St, (707) 473-8030
- Costeaux French Bakery, award-winning breads, now with sit-down menu; 417 Healdsburg Avenue, (707) 433-1913
- Downtown Bakery & Creamery, longtime favorite for fresh-baked breads, 308-A Center Street, (707) 431-2719
- Dry Creek Kitchen, upscale dining from Charlie Palmer, 317 Healdsburg Ave., (707) 922-5399
- El Farolito, local Mexican-style restaurant; 128 Plaza Street, (707) 433-2807
- Flying Goat Coffee, county’s best espresso and pastry bar, 324 Center St, (707) 433-3599
- Healdsburg Bar and Grill, quality pub food, draft beer and wine, 245 Healdsburg Ave., (707) 433-3333
- Healdsburg SHED, sustainable cafe and fermentation bar, 25 North St, Healdsburg, (707) 431-7433
- Jimtown Store, quirk and quality in the wine country; 6706 Hwy 128 (Alexander Valley Rd.), 433-1212
- Kinsmoke, local family barbecue joint, 304 Center Street, (707) 473-8440
- Oakville Grocery, fresh lunch selection and deli, beers and wines; 124 Matheson St., (707) 433-3200
- Scopa Restaurant, country Italian on the Plaza, 109 Plaza Street, (707) 433-5282
- SingleTree Cafe, locals favorite for American breakfast and lunch, 165 Healdsburg Ave., (707) 433-8263
- Spoonbar, trendy meeting place at h2hotel, 219 Healdsburg Ave., (707) 431-7222
- Starbucks, coffee drinks and pastries, 1075 Vine Street, (707) 431-0509
- Thai Orchid Cuisine, authentic, quiet Thai restaurant, 1005 Vine St., (707) 433-0515
- Valette, local-centric culinary experience, 344 Center St, (707) 473-0946
- Willi’s Seafood & Raw Bar, small plates of fresh fish delicacies, 401 Healdsburg Avenue, (707) 433-9191
- The Wurst, authentic sausages and grilled plates, 22 Matheson St., (707) 395-0214