Dine Out to Support Music in the Schools
One of the year’s best mixes of wine, food and music is happening all over the area on Thursday, Feb. 23 when the 7th annual Jazz on the Menu takes place. It’s a perfect opportunity for locals and visitors to explore these nine restaurants and discover a new favorite, while supporting the highly successful Healdsburg Jazz Music Education Programs.
It promises to be a special evening of fine food, good wine and great jazz in Healdsburg and Geyserville. Over 25 musicians in small jazz ensembles will be playing at 9 different restaurants, with hundreds of dining couples and groups turning out for the town-wide benefit.
Following your musical meal, join us at Costeaux French Bakery and Café for our annual After-Party, beginning at 7:30 and continuing until 10 p.m., featuring live music, good eats and good times. Tickets are now available on this page.
Make your dinner reservations now at these participating restaurants, which donate 25% of their food and beverage sales to the Healdsburg Jazz Music Education Fund:
- Baci Café and Wine Bar – Scott Decker Trio with Aleena Decker and Paul Coker – guitar, acoustic bass and vocals
36 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, Phone: (707) 433-8111, bacicafeandwinebar.com
- Café Lucia – Jim Adams and John Potter Duo, guitar and acoustic bass
235 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg (707) 431-1113, cafelucia.net
- Campo Fina – Susan Sutton and Piro Patton Duo, piano and acoustic bass
330 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, (707) 395-4640, campofina.com
- Catelli’s Restaurant – (Geyserville) Christian Foley-Beining and Greg Hester Duo, guitar and piano.
21047 Geyserville Ave, Geyserville, 707-857-3471, mycatellis.com
- Chalkboard – Kevin Fitzsimmons Trio with Chris Pimentel and Joel Kruzik, guitar, bass and drums.
29 North St, Healdsburg, (707) 473-8030, www.chalkboardhealdsburg.com
- Healdsburg SHED – Doug Lipton Trio with Lorca Hart and Chris Amberger, guitar, acoustic bass and drums
25 North St, Healdsburg, (707) 431-7433, www.healdsburgshed.com
- KINsmoke – Gypsy Trio with Ian Scherer, Steve Froberg and Michael Price, guitars and acoustic bass
304 Center Street, Healdsburg Plaza, (707)473-8440, www.kinsmoke.com
- Spoonbar – Shea Breaux Wells Trio with Dave McNab and Andy Emer, vocals, guitar and bass
219 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, (707) 433-7222, spoonbar.com
- Valette – Carlos Henrique Pereira and Randy Vincent Duo, piano and guitar
344 Center St, Healdsburg, (707) 473-0946, www.valettehealdsburg.com