All entries by July 31 eligible to win CD prizes
Dear Healdsburg Jazz Festival Ticket Buyer
THANK YOU for purchasing your tickets to the 2014 Healdsburg Jazz Festival through Brown Paper Tickets, and attending our 16th annual musical event. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did, from opening night with Marc Cary at Healdsburg SHED to the Festival Finale with Poncho Sanchez at Rodney Strong, and everything in between.
I’d like to ask you to take part in an important survey about your attendance at this year’s Festival — what else you did in Healdsburg, what acts you saw and who you might like to see in the future. We are even giving prizes to several survey respondents to encourage you to let us know your experiences and preferences (see below).
It’s a short, easy-to-answer survey. Your input will be VERY HELPFUL to us as we:
- Attempt to learn about your experiences at the Festival in order to make future Festivals even more entertaining and enjoyable;
- Quantify the makeup of the Festival audience and the impact Festival attendees have on the local economy; and
- Gather required data for various organizations from which the Festival has received important financial grants and support.
The survey will take just a few minutes to complete. Please click on the link below, or copy it and paste it into your Internet browser:
Congratulations to Deborah Bertolucci of Geyserville, the winner of our “early bird” survey respondent prize drawing – two tickets to see the Pat Metheny Unity Group and Bruce Hornsby with Sonny Emory at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts on July 17.
The final deadline for completing the survey is July 31, and all survey respondents will be entered into a drawing for CDs by jazz artists.
• One First Prize of the winner’s choice from available music of three CDs
• Three Second Prizes of the winners’ choice of two CDs .
Please take a few minutes to complete it now. Just click on the link below, or copy it and paste it into your Internet browser:
Once again, THANK YOU for your participation in our survey and for your support of the 2014 Healdsburg Jazz Festival.