They say social networking is the future of internet communication. Future? It’s here now! Just look at the links at the top of every page and post on this website, and in our newsletters.
More than just volunteering for the Festival we need your help to get the word out. You can help us by networking with us online: Like us on Facebook, follow us Twitter or watch us in your own YouTube social network.
We’re active on Facebook, and hope to reach more people there. To do that we need to network with you and all of your Facebook Friends. The Healdsburg Jazz Festival is on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/healdsburgjazzfestival
Visit our page and become a fan by clicking the “Like us” button at the top next to our name. Please also “Suggest To Friends” by clicking the link below our page logo on the left side. A list of all of your Facebook Friends will pop up for you to either select specific friends or send to all.
- Like Healdsburg Jazz Festival’s Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/healdsburgjazzfestival
- Share our Facebook posts on your personal Facebook profile. There is a “share” button under every post.
- Comment on our Facebook posts.
- Post your pictures during the Festival on our Facebook Page.
We’re tweeting away on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/healdsburgjazz. Our Twitter name is @healdsburgjazz, and if you’re on we need you to follow our tweets and “retweet” (RT) them to your followers!
- Follow HJF on Twitter: @healdsburgjazz
- ReTweet our tweets.
- Interact with @healdsburgjazz on Twitter.
- Tweet your favorite events during the festival, tweet your pictures at the Festival and participate in our live Twitter chats, using the hashtag #hjf2014
Occasionally find or publish a short video about one of our artists or events. If you want to be see them, or subscribe to our feed, please visit our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/healdsburgjazz.