You can reach Healdsburg Jazz by phone at (707) 433-4633, or by email at email@example.com. Mailing address:
P.O. Box 266
Healdsburg, CA 95448
About the Healdsburg Jazz Festival
MISSION STATEMENT: The Healdsburg Jazz Festival stimulates interest in and promotes awareness and appreciation of jazz by facilitating cross-cultural interaction, providing performance opportunities, and educating young people and adults about the important role of jazz as an indigenous American art form.
Did you know the Healdsburg Jazz Festival …
1. Provides workshops for the Healdsburg High School Jazz Band with legendary jazz musicians?
2. Brings professional Bay Area jazz musicians into 5th Grade classrooms each year to teach children about the music and history of jazz and jazz culture in America?
3. Promotes live jazz every week in Healdsburg?
4. Hosts adult classes in jazz and its history with world-renown speakers and musicians?
5. Promotes African drum, song, and dance lessons for young children?
6. Nurtures young and local musicians by providing them venues to perform in?
7. Brings almost 5,000 visitors to Healdsburg annually?
8. Promotes fund-raising concerts for jazz musicians in need?
9. Exposes the North Bay community to concerts by jazz legends?
10. Organizes, promotes, and stages the annual Healdsburg Jazz Festival?
Okay, we bet you knew that last one, and possibly one or two other items on the above list. But the point is, the Healdsburg Jazz Festival is more than just an annual music festival. The Healdsburg Jazz Festival’s mission is to promote and preserve the jazz art form … and we work towards that mission 365 days of the year.
The Healdsburg Jazz Festival is a celebration of the indigenous American art form known as Jazz. Over the past decade-plus, the Healdsburg Jazz Festival has become a favorite local tradition with a growing national reputation. This 10-day festival of public performances by world-renowned musicians in diverse settings, including the historic Raven Theater, the glamorous Hotel Healdsburg, and several boutique restaurants and wineries, has grown into one of the North Bay’s most celebrated annual musical events.